Three years Graduate Diploma in Management aims in preparing a thorough breed of executives with in-depth knowledge and Industry Exposure and Strategic Management Orientation. The candidates will be ready to take up responsibilities in any business (domestic and/or global) to ensure growth and success in the business they are assigned to.
- To critically appraise a range of relevant theoretical business management concepts.
- To critically appreciate the significance of recent theoretical developments in business and their strategic implications.
- Theoretical & Practical knowledge on business and inter-disciplinary areas of management.
- Learn and apply the essentials of critical business processes like Strategic Management, Finance, Marketing, IT, Product Design, Business Ethics, HR and Operations in this context.
- Bachelors Of Business Administration (BBA)
- Maximum Duration : 3 Year
- Minimum Duration : 1 Year
- Exam Duration : 10 Days
- Course Code : 5022
- Medium : English
10+2 (or equivalent)
Duration : 3 Hrs
Marks : Maximun 100 Marks
Passing : Min. 50 Marks
Bachelors Of Business Administration : Rupees - Rs.30,000
USD - $1200
|Semester||Sr. No.||Paper Name||Examination Code|
|I||1||Principal & practice of Management||BBA01|
|3||Human Resource Management||BBA03|
|II||5||Financial & Cost Accounting||BBA05|
|13||Project Study ( Optional )||BBA13|