Copyright © 2014 of all contents, including but not restricted to designs, processes and items under this site are with the president, director and fellows of MGEF’s – IBSAMS
In general you can visit our website without telling us who you are or revealing information about yourself in acceptance of the terms as listed here below
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
DESCRIPTION OF MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Through its network of institutions, web pages etc, MGEF’s - IBSAMS provides you with access to a variety of resources, including management courses, tools, communication forums and information on MGEF’s - IBSAMS's operational areas (collectively "Management Services"). The Management Services, including any new courses, updates, enhancements, new operations, and/or the addition of any new Web pages or properties, are subject to the LTOU.
PERSONAL AND NON-COMMERCIAL USE LIMITATION
Unless otherwise specified, the Management Services are for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any Information, Service, or Products obtained from the Management Services.
PRIVACY AND PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Information that you provide through our website is not secure and can be shared with any party (first, second, third or more). Your personal details are tracked the moment you visit MGEF’s - IBSAMS website. This includes your IP address, caller id (phone number) wherever available, search terms entered into various MGEF’s - IBSAMS search engines etc. The web pages that you visit under the MGEF’s - IBSAMS web site are carefully tracked and monitored to provide us with statistical and investigative details. Disabling the cookie function or in your computer or other similar attempts will not stop the tracking exercise as the same is done through various technologies. MGEF’s - IBSAMS is not responsible for privacy practices of other linked web sites or web pages. MGEF’s - IBSAMS is not responsible for the contents put on any of its own web sites by the web master. None of the information provided on the web site may be held against or for MGEF’s - IBSAMS.
Copyright Infringement and Permissions:
In accordance to law, the sole owners of www.ibsams.com are MG Education Foundation. For ease of Business Recognition the usage of Indian Business School of Advanced Management Studies is used. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"), Pub. L. 105-304, MGEF’s - IBSAMS has designated an agent to receive notification of alleged copyright infringement occurring in the www.ibsams.com domain. If you believe that your copyrighted work is being infringed, notify us on firstname.lastname@example.org
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act requires that all infringement claims must be in writing and must include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on its behalf;
- A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of the infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit MGEF’s - IBSAMS to locate the material. Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email id.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under the pains and penalties of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
NOTICE SPECIFIC TO MANAGEMENT SERVICES AVAILABLE ON THIS WEB SITE OR OUTSIDE THIS WEB SITE.
Any Management Service that is made available by MGEF’s - IBSAMS is the copyrighted work of MGEF’s - IBSAMS and/or its suppliers. Use of the Management Services is governed by the terms of the contractual agreement, if any, which accompanies or is included with the Management Service Agreement. A client (corporations, students or others) of MGEF’s - IBSAMS will be unable to use any Management Service that is accompanied by or includes a Contractual Agreement, unless he or she first agrees to the Management Services Agreement terms.
The Management Service is made available for use solely for use by clients according to the Management Services Agreement. Any reproduction or redistribution of the Management Service not in accordance with the Management Services Agreement is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
Without limiting the foregoing usage, copying or reproduction of the web pages to any other server or location for further reproduction or redistribution is expressly prohibited, unless such reproduction or redistribution is expressly permitted by an accompanying services agreement.
The management services are warranted, if at all, only according to the terms of the management services agreement. Except as warranted in the management services agreement, MGEF’s – IBSAMS hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to the management services, including all warranties and conditions of merchantability, whether express, implied or statutory, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non – infringement.
MGEF’s – IBSAMS does not make any assurances with regards to the accuracy of the results or output that derives from such use of any such courses, training programmes, research tools, utilities or any other set of services or products. Please respect the intellectual property rights of others when using the courses, training programmes, research tools, utilities or any other set of services or products made available in the gamut of MGEF’s – IBSAMS management services.
NOTICE SPECIFIC TO DOCUMENTS AVAILABLE ON THIS WEB SITE.
Permission to use Documents (such as white papers, press releases, datasheets and FAQs) from this Web Site is granted, provided that express written permission is taken from the Copyright Infringement and Permission from MGEF’s - IBSAMS. Further, the following points need to be necessarily adhered to:
- The below copyright notice appears in all copies and that both the copyright notice and this permission notice appear.
- Use of such Documents from the Web Site is for informational and non-commercial use only and will not be copied or posted on any network computer or broadcast in any media, and
- No modifications of any Documents are made. Accredited educational institutions, such as K-12, universities, private/public colleges, and state community colleges, may freely use and reproduce the Documents for distribution in the classroom. Use for any other purpose is expressly prohibited by law, especially commercial use, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
- Documents specified above do not include the design or layout of the www.ibsams.com web site or any other MGEF’s - IBSAMS owned, operated, licensed or controlled site. Elements of MGEF’s - IBSAMS Web sites are protected by trade dress, trademark, unfair competition, and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. No logo, graphic, sound or image from any MGEF’s - IBSAMS web site may be copied or retransmitted unless expressly permitted by MGEF’s - IBSAMS.
- MGEF’s – IBSAMS and/or its respective suppliers make no representations about the suitability of the information contained in the documents and related graphics published as part of the website or available and procured in any other manner for any purpose. All such documents and related graphics are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind. MGEF’s – IBSAMS and/or its respective suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, including all warranties and conditions of merchantability, whether expressed, implied or statutory, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non – infringement. In no event shall MGEF’s – IBSAMS and/or its respective suppliers be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising outof or in connection with the use or performance of information available from the website or available and procured in any other manner.
- The documents and related graphics published on the website could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. MGEF’s – IBSAMS and / or its respective suppliers may make improvements and/or changes in the product/s and/or the courses and/or the program/s described herein at any time. Notices regarding website, documents and management services available on this website.
- In no event shall MGEF’s - IBSAMS and/or its respective suppliers be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligience or other tortuous action, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of management services, documents, provision of or failure to provide management services, or information available from the website or available and procured in any other manner.
MEMBER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD, AND SECURITY.
If any of the Management Services or web pages requires you to open an account, you must complete the registration process by providing us with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form. You also might/will choose a password and a user name. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify MGEF’s - IBSAMS immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. MGEF’s - IBSAMS will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by MGEF’s - IBSAMS or another party due to someone else using your account or password. You may not use anyone else's account at any time, without the permission of the account holder.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
As a condition of your use of the web site and/or MGEF’s - IBSAMS's Management Services, you will not use the web site or Management Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the web site or Management Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any MGEF’s - IBSAMS server, or the network(s) connected to any MGEF’s - IBSAMS server, or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of any web site or Management Services. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any web site or Management Services, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any MGEF’s - IBSAMS server or to any of the web pages, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the web site. Degrees that are offered by MGEF’s - IBSAMS are in direct collaboration with local and foreign universities and the foreign university degrees do not fall under the purview of AICTE, AIU and UGC. These degrees are not supposed to be considered as equivalent or similar to degrees offered by Indian Universities and recognized institutions. Furthermore, MGEF’s - IBSAMS does not guarantee any kind of placements. Registering into any course or programme of MGEF’s - IBSAMS does not guarantee any kind of placements for any participant or student. Participants and students should be very clear about the fact that the placement assistance that MGEF’s - IBSAMS provides through www.mynaukrionline.com is an ex-gratia service and is not part of the promised deliverables of MGEF’s - IBSAMS. Participants and students of any course at MGEF’s - IBSAMS anywhere in the world shall save MGEF’s - IBSAMS harmless of any right or liability that might seem to arise from these mentioned items of recognition (by any Indian association) and placements.
USE OF WEB PAGES.
The web pages may contain e-mail web pages, bulletin board web pages, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, photo albums, file cabinets and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with others (each a "Communication Management Service" and collectively "Communication Management Services"). You agree to use the Communication Management Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and, when applicable, related to the particular Communication Management Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using the Communication Management Services, you will not:
- Use the Communication Management Services in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload, or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, web pages or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same from MGEF’s - IBSAMS and the other party or parties.
- Use any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through the web pages in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party.
- Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, E – Bombs, cancel bots, corrupted files, or any other similar web page or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer or property of another.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any Goods or Management Services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Management Services specifically allows such messages.
- Use any file posted by another user of a Communication Management Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally reproduced, displayed, performed, and/or distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any copyright management information, such as author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of Management Service or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Management Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Management Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
- Use or otherwise copy, or provide (whether or not for a fee) to a person or entity any directory of users of the Management Services or other user or usage information or any portion thereof.
MGEF’s - IBSAMS has no obligation to monitor the Communication Management Services. However, MGEF’s - IBSAMS reserves the right to review materials posted to the Communication Management Services and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. MGEF’s - IBSAMS reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Management Services at any time, without notice, for any reason whatsoever.
MGEF’s - IBSAMS reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as MGEF’s - IBSAMS deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in MGEF’s - IBSAMS's sole discretion.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifiable information about yourself or your children in any Communication Management Services. MGEF’s - IBSAMS does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Management Services and, therefore, MGEF’s - IBSAMS specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Management Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Management Services. Managers and hosts are not authorized MGEF’s - IBSAMS spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of MGEF’s - IBSAMS.
Materials uploaded to the Communication Management Services may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination; you are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you use the materials.
MATERIALS PROVIDED TO MGEF’s - IBSAMS or posted at any MGEF’s - IBSAMS website. MGEF’s - IBSAMS does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to MGEF’s - IBSAMS (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any Management Services or its associated Management Services for review by the general public, or by the members of any public or private community, (each a "Submission" and collectively "Submissions"). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting ("Posting") your Submission you are granting MGEF’s - IBSAMS, its affiliated companies and necessary sub-licensees permission to use your Submission in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses (including, without limitation, all MGEF’s - IBSAMS Management Services), including, without limitation, the license rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Submission; to publish or not to publish your name in connection with your Submission; and the right to sublicense such rights to any supplier of the Management Services.
No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein. MGEF’s - IBSAMS is under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and MGEF’s - IBSAMS may remove any submission at any time in its sole discretion.
In addition to the warranty and representation set forth above, by Posting a Submission that contain images, photographs, pictures or that are otherwise graphical in whole or in part ("Images"), you warrant and represent that:
By Posting Images, you are granting
- To all members of your private community (for each such Images available to members of such private community), and/or
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES.
The links in this area will let you leave MGEF’s - IBSAMS website. The linked sites are not in the control of MGEF’s - IBSAMS and MGEF’s - IBSAMS is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. MGEF’s - IBSAMS is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any linked site. MGEF’s - IBSAMS is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion/s of any link does not imply endorsement MGEF’s - IBSAMS of the site.
UNSOLICITED IDEA SUBMISSION POLICY.
MGEF’s - IBSAMS or any of its employees do not accept or consider unsolicited ideas, including ideas for new advertising campaigns, new promotions or new products names. Please donot send any original creative work, samples, demos, or other works, The sole purpose of this policy is to avoid potential misunderstandings or disputes when MGEF’s - IBSAMS's products or marketing strategies might seem similarto ideas submitted to MGEF’s - IBSAMS. So, please do not send unsolicited ideas to MGEF’s - IBSAMS or anyone at MGEF’s - IBSAMS. If, despite our request that you not send us us your ideas and materials, you still send them, please understand and be informed that MGEF’s - IBSAMS makes no assurances that your ideas and material will be treated as confidential or proprietary.
MGEF’s - IBSAMS, products referenced anywhere within the web site or associated sites herein are either registered trademarks or trademarks of MGEF’s - IBSAMS and in India and/or other countries.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Send your questions to email@example.com
FEES REFUND and CANCELLATION POLICY
Generally no refund of fee is permitted on account of withdrawal from courses applied for or other reasons once a student is admitted to any course of study.
1. A refund claim may, however, be admitted on merits after due consideration of the request by the trust’s management. If approved, the amount to be refunded shall be within the limits stated below:
- (i) Anytime after admission, but before 10 days from the date of commencement of course General Category: Total fees excluding registration fees & processing fees of Rs.1000. Foreign/NRI Category: Total fees excluding registration fees of USD 300 & processing fees of USD 200
- (ii) Anytime thereafter & within 30 days from the date of commencement of courses 50% of the first installment fees - Refund will be subject to the condition that the seats so vacated is filled up
- (iii) After 30 days from the date of commencement of course - No refund
- (iv) 'REGISTRATION FEES’ is not refundable under any circumstances
2. Any student who withdraws from the course after the date of commencement as mentioned in serial number 1 (ii) & (iii) above will be required to remit to the Institute, in addition to the amount already forfeited, the course fee payable for the remaining period of the course.
3. In case of Foreign/NRI candidates, the refunds will be made in accordance with Foreign Exchange regulations.
4. All refunds will be processed by the accounts department under the guidance of management of the trust upon receiving the approval from them based on the recommendation from appropriate authorities of the trust. Requests for withdrawals should be made in the prescribed application available at the Head Office. Refund will be made only after the candidate has surrendered the ID card, original fee receipt and the “ No Dues” certificate along with all Institute assets.
The refund information given above is indicative and the Institute reserves the right to make changes. Any changes in the above will be informed separately.